Buying a gun at Kings Firearms online couldn't be easier! Follow the steps below to make your transaction.
Here is how to buy a gun online:
- Make sure you have created your account by clicking on "Create Account" link in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Fill out the information on the form. Note: You will be logged in once you create an account. Click on the "My Account" link in the upper right hand corner of the website. Complete your account by adding security questions and answers and selecting a default FFL dealer.
- Find the gun/item(s) you would like to buy and place in the shopping cart by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. Guns are required to ship to an FFL and non firearms will ship to your home address.
- Once you arrive in the Shopping Cart, enter your shipping information in the Shipping tab. Make sure to fill it in with a valid address and zip code. NOTE: Firearms will ship to the FFL chosen on the next step.
- In the FFL tab, you would see your default FFL (if you added one in your account) and a list of FFL dealers near you. To search for an FFL,you can change the search range in miles or type in the name in the "Search/Filter Dealers" field. NOTE: Selecting an FFL does not mean that we have that dealer's FFL on file. This is simply a list to aid you in determining where to have your gun shipped to.
- It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order as transfer fees can vary between dealers. However, you can check the option "I can't find my FFL dealer" and place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. IMPORTANT: We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.
No Firearm or High Capacity Magazine Sales to California, New York City, Washington D.C., Chicago
Please check your state laws and regulations before ordering.