Thank you for your interest in our financing program at Kings. Here is what to expect now that you have completed your application.
- You should receive a copy of your application in your email.
- You will receive a response within 1 or more business days depending on hoildays and application accuracy. To keep the application process on track please make sure all information on the application is accurate and complete . If approved, you will receive a Finance Code. If denied, you will be notified why you were denied.
- Return to complete your Shopping, when you are ready to check-out, be sure to enter your Finance Code in the coupon box and select apply before paying. When you see 80% come off your total, then finish with your 20% down payment. *This is a coupon code for your personal use only. You agree not to distribue or share with any other party.*
- As the last step from the Shopping Cart, you will need to enter your zip code and click the " Find FFL Near Me" button. Click on the scroll bar below the " Find FFL Near Me" button to see all of the deals/FFL's near you. Note: Selecting an FFL does not mean that we have that dealer's FFL on file, this is simply a list to aid you in determining where to have your gun shipped to.
- It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order as transfer fees can vary between dealers. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order up to 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer is very Important!
- Once we receive the signed document, we will begin the shipping process. If we have your firearm onsite, you should receive it within 3 business days. If we have to get it remotely, it will usually be shipped directly to your FFL. This typically does not add more than a day or two.
Frequently asked Q&A:
- After I put my 20% down what happens??
We will respond by sending you a contract to sign. Please review this and feel free to reach out to us if you have additional questions as this point.
- Does it stay at my FFL till the balance is paid???
Once the contract is completed, we begin the shipping process. You do not wait until it is paid in full.
- When do I pick up my gun?
Your local FFL should notify of its arrival. We will send you a tracking number once it heads to you/your FFL.
No, at this time all we offer is in-house financing.
- Can I finance a firearm if I don’t live in your state?
Absolutely, just as long as you do not live in New York, California, Washington DC. Chicago, or overseas. We cannot ship to those locations.
If you have any questions about this process, other policies, availability, etc., please feel free to contact us by email or phone. 855-978-7753